Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Hash Rego - National Tartan Day - Kilt Run - April 5, 2025

 

Join Wonderland Hash House Harriers, WDLH3 in Aberdeen, NC on April 5, 2025 as we celebrate National Tartan Day a day early and lace up our running shoes and wrap around our most spectacular tartan kilt or skirt to embark on a memorable journey through the town rich in Scottish history Aberdeen NC! This year's event holds special significance as we kick off this 1st annual event for National Tartan Day - Kilt Run! Join us in celebrating with kilts, beer, miles, more beer, and all of your closest hash friends!

Kilts come in many tartans, styles, lengths and more such as the; traditional kilt, belted plaid, great kilt, feileadh mòr, earasaid, kilted skirt, or even a utility kilt. Dig your best one out, press the pleats and we will see you on trail.

Here’s a riddle inspired by a kilted hasher:

I’m plaid and I’m proud, yet I’m worn with no shame,

I’m a skirt, yet no woman lays claim.

In rain or in shine, I’m free and I’m wild,

If you chase me too hard, I might leave you beguiled.

Registration $10.00

Hash Rego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rego Now - WDLH3 Trail #1 Inauguration Hash and Kennel Launching – Hookers and Happi Coats, Oct 5, 2024

Are you ready for the Inauguration Hash and Kennel Launching of Wonderland H3 Hookers or Happi Coats?  Don't forget to Rego and pay by S...